Oonagh Cremins and the team at the Innovate Room offer a wide range of consulting and project management services to the tourism, hospitality, and visitor attraction sectors. Through our work as Tourism consultants with businesses from independent and owner operated businesses to global brands, we provide mentoring, advisory and project management services. We work across a broad range of tourism businesses within the sector including hotels, hostels, tour operators, visitor attractions, universities and state organisations. We work on short – term and long term projects as required and are passionate about delivering plans that provide practical solutions and road maps for our clients .
Through our extensive experience as tourism development consultants the Innovate Room team are skilled in the areas of Tourism and destination marketing, commercial planning and demand and revenue generation for Visitor attractions. Our work with Kilkenny as a destination throughout 2019 meant that we worked to deliver sustainable tourism development plans for a multi-level stakeholder base.
Additionally, we are often asked to support sustainable tourism plans by working with destination stakeholders to develop new tourism product within a destination.
The multi-disciplinary team at The Innovate Room have worked on a number of destinations led projects where their input as Tourism consultants is central to the success of the overall destination plan. Some of our key areas of focus when working in the Tourism destination space are:
- Stakeholder management and project communication and collaboration
- Market research and concept ideology
- Competitive set analysis and benchmarking
- Commercial Planning – Revenue Management and optimisation.
- Demand Creation Plan
- Visitor Offering Creation
- Sustainable Tourism consulting
- Destination marketing consulting
Some examples of clients we have partnered with on Tourism destination projects include:
- Fáilte Ireland
- Local Authorities, Louth, Waterford , Kilkenny , Cork
- Investment consortia for destinations and large-scale visitor attractions